Thursday, April 17, 2003

Today was a day off. Two weeks appart and I still in some ways feel disconnected from Jude and myself. It is the myself part that is anoying me the most. I know that when i get like this that I need to be still before God. It is hard in this context to still one's soul... there are so many excuses to keep oneself busy...

Dinner out with Jude was a treat. Coffee at a local coffee shop ws good to... but the music that they were playing seemed to me to be so repetitive that it began getting on my last nerve. We spent most of the time at the coffee shop coordinating our calanders. Jude was tired so I went to an internet cafe to do some internet gaming... stayed longer than I intended... got home and decided to blog.

A young man in the neighborhood came by this afternoon with a handful of family photos. He wants me to get to know his family better. Jude and I were on our way out. It is a joy to be sought out as a friend... we plan to look at the photos Thurs. or Fri. afternoon.

No comments: