Happy ThanksGiving to all with much love.
- I am glad that my friend who was homeless for a few days is now renting an appartment that he can afford.
- I am glad to recieve art supplies from a stranger during a yard sale... just because what we are doing is something he wants to contribute to...
- I am glad for the hawk I got to see up close... there is wild life in the city skies... and it is not only pigeons and crows (which are also cool to me).
- I am glad for the generosity of friends who buy hats at yard sales ; ) and chose to pay much more than I ask for it... and how I was able to pass on this generosity to others...
- I am glad for neighbors who feed neighbors when they are hurt and hungry.
- I am glad for the gift of over 15 turkeys for neighbors... an answer to prayer this Nov.
- I am glad for generous churches, unions, and foodbanks.
- I am glad for old interns who visit and find themselves right back in the mix... even if it is for a day -- Thanks Dan!
- I am glad for two great new team players with us in LA InnerChange: Rikki and Kristin.
- I am glad for Doctors and all who are wise in the healing arts.
- I am glad for a loving wife and life partner... We are coming up on 10 years now.
- I am glad to make the love of God and Neighbor my highest aim.
I thank God for this and much more.