Saturday, May 01, 2004

Thanks for the Birthday Blessings

First I want to thank all that came out to Maggee's Donut Shop. It was a big Surprise. I am learning to pay closer attention to the gift of every life and the gift of every day.

Thanks for the card that said "Birthday Blessings" & "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace." Romans 15:13 This is the point of life. To Actually be filled with the source of life... which comes from God and is manifested in Joy, Peace, and Love.

Thank you for coming...

Roxy & Salvador
Boy & Laura
Norma, Norman, Miriam, & Jessika
Sal
Willie
Nate
Natalia
Magda & Nolan
David & Andy
Guia & Damon
Barbie & Yoshi
Christy
Scott (God bless your expecting wife)
Ida
Reina
Ciby
Paul
Melanie
Rikkell
& the Love of my life!!! Jude!!!

Thank you to those who couldn't come but remebered my birthday!!!
I am Thankfull to God for this gift we call life that we get to share with one another.


Powered by audblogaudio post powered by audblog