Sunday, May 18, 2003

Dear InnerCHANGE and CRM Family,

On Mother?s Day Our friends Darren and Pam Prince received the greatest gift
ever . . . New life... and I am Jealous.

Jesse Robert Prince
May 11, 2003 at 2:48 a.m.
8lbs 8oz, 20inches
Amazing

?Jesse? means ?gift? (or ?wealthy gift giver?) --
from the Hebrew word yishay
?Robert? means ?bright fame? -- after Pam?s
father

"This little guy is incredible. Pam is doing great.
Daddy is speechless." -- Pam

Thank you so much for your prayers and
encouragement.

Well I can say this publically. I feel some real jealousy. I will most likely (outsied of a miracle) not ever have physical children of my own. This is just the way it is... There are physical realities that make it not likely. Some sighs in the heart turn into prayers. Breathe in breathe out and sigh to God. Years ago God gave me Ecclessiates 4 as a starting place to acknowledge my pain and to accept the comfort that I would recieve from others in the Journey with me (I John 1)... can you feel what I am saying??? If you do give me a shout out. I will not diminish anothers joy. I will not take for granted what I do have, nor will I push asside the spiritual heriatage that I have. I will groan with creation (Romans 8) and I will pray. Life goes on with or without me and I have my mark to make in this world in other ways.

No comments: