Tuesday, May 27, 2003

There is something special when a friend calls you and says, "you were in my dreams last night". It is even more of a gift when this inspires them to call you to encourage you in your work and efforts. I took some time this holiday to rest. I was surprised at how tired I was... the challenge is to maintain a witness of Joy... Mother Theresa says that those called to her work should be able to carry it out with joy... they also spend a significant amount of time daily at the feet of Jesus... is "the ministry" or "the person of Jesus" the center of my focuss. It is clear to me that I am entering a time of sifting... a chance to go deeper with God... It is surprising to me how often fear comes up in these seasons... time to let go of somethings for something better. and so it goes...

No comments: