Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Streaming on KR

Today I am playing some:

Cross Movement
The Blind Boys of Alabama
and excerpts from The Online Prayer Guide (See Link)

I am also going to be reading some quotes by Dr. Richard Peace's book Meditative Prayer: Entering God's Presence.

It is interesting where and how streams of ideas flow. The phrase of "Each One Teach One" is Frank Laubach. He wasn't rocking the MIC ... He was determined to walk day in and out with God. He sought to promote literacy and succeeded a big way at this... with much respect!!!

Had a lot of fun today on KR.

Other goings on today.

Worked through Dr. Richard Peace's book Meditative Prayer: Entering God's Presence. today as part of my homework for his class. I liked it alot. Good practical wisdom.

Had lunch with Mariam and took her picture with her school books to promote our Multi-level mentoring community project.

Spent time in the office with small stuff... but it all has to get done sometime.

Yesterday I had a blast from 4-6:30pm toutoring a Danny and Becky in our neighborhood. I love those two kids and their family.

InnerChange leadership meetings have occupied Jude and I over the last 8 days and they are finally done for now. Got some complements for my cooking. I like to cook it is one of my hobbies.

Last Friday I got to share my love for II Peter 1:3-11 with 4 of our neighborhood mentors. Got some good positive feedback on the talk and some very good advice about improving it. It is sooo good to serve and work as a community!!!

I started this morning in prayer at the chapel in Good Samaritan Hospital. I really was moved in a special way today. Still on the grow because of it... Mostly praying in response to Isaiah 53.

No comments: