Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Some of what's been keeping me Busy...

Each of these items could deserve their own space in my blog. That said it is better to note them than toneglect blogging them completely:

  • Tues.Feb. 1 -- A Prayer meeting that moved me.
  • Sat. 22nd... a very sucessful Yardsale that made over 250.00 for a Scholarship fund and tsunami victims.
  • My weekly Internet Radio show has come to an end and been replaced with other work.
  • We have 2 neat APU Students as interns with us this Semester -- Shawna, and Alisha... See their blogs...
  • I have Joined a Gym for both Exercise and Ministry Purposes.
  • Congradulations again to Steve and Sandy who are getting married mid Feb.
  • Willie is working full time and selling stuff on Ebay... He has a perfect record and close to 100 independent positive feedback messages.
  • Miriam just got back from a short-term missions trip to Purue.
  • We are starting the Mentoring Initiative again this week.

No comments: