Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanks Giving.

At the core of my heart has been a growing grattitude.

I have never created one day of life.
Each day comes to me as a gift... and the fact that I get to make a difference with my life is an amazing gift.

There is a joy that comes from embracing the gift of life in the midst of pain. We have a choice to either accept and embrace the challenges of life... or to complain about them.

Today I am reminded that joy comes mixed with sorrow... and that sorrow can not be eliminated, yet it makes each choice that I do have radiate with more Joy... because today is another day I get to embrace the love of God and share it with others. Ephesians 3:14-21

Those who know me know the love I carry in my heart for each of you.

Those who don't know me... there is a greater love waiting to embrace us all if we are just willing.

Joyful Thanks Giving!

No comments: