Monday, December 30, 2013

Reading for the Grand Story...

Dear Friends,

This coming year (2014) I am planning to be paying attention to the Narrative / History in the Bible while following the 1 year Bible program.  http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/  What that means is If I do not have time to follow the non-narrative or Historical parts of the Bible reading this year... I will not worry about catching up on those parts of the reading.  I will go back and really try to take in the amazing Story / History as presented in the Bible.  I invite you to join me in this... we are all part of God's story and the better we know the God of history the more equipped we will be in seeing God work in our own personal histories and stories.

Join me in this... and let me know that you are joining me in this...

No comments: