Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Identity and Action.

My friend Willie is working hard at trying to make a new way of life a reality for himself. Working a temp. job Construction for $7.00 an hour. Currently renting weekly cause that is what was available to him... and trying to use ebay as a way to fill in the economic gaps.

He would love any donations of CD's to help with his efforts to start a business.

He says I am trying to turn him into a computer nerd... ; ) Would I do that to anyone??? Actually I am just trying to stay in touch with current culture.

I also am just trying with him to figure out new options other than what the streets have to offer... not just for Willie... but for others as well... and all the options I can find open to us require a lot of learning and hard work.

Check out Willie's auctions.

No comments: