Monday, June 28, 2004

Thanks...

One of the most precious gifts are friends who are faithful friends over the years.

R1-Thanks for sharing your heart with me this past Sat. ... You have an unusual strength you are able to find your own path and to do so with integrity. May your love with Sandy Girl continue to grow.

Willie & Gennel... Thank you for saying Thanks this Weekend. Many take the gifts of life for granted these days.

Greg "The Watchfull One"... Thanks for being there for my mom when I can't be...
My Mom Wrote:

Dear John,
I want to thank you for suggesting that I call Greg and let you know
that he did everything that needed to be done very kindly and willingly
and it was a real pleasure to have his help.
My car is running quite well now and he is coming back next week to
try to improve the timing which is already so good that I would never
know it needed any adjusting but he wants it to be better so that's
great. My car will probably be in the best shape that it's been since I
bought it. He's quite a contrast to some of the other people in my life
lately (car repair people) and I feel a bit overwhelmed because I am not use
to having any body really do a superb job anymore. In addition I'm remembering
all our years on John street and what a good gang of friends both you and Sunday
had there. It was a precious time and a wonderful place to raise children.
I feel so moved by both the past and the present and just the joy of
memories of what John Street used to feel like and also what I have been
missing here.
Greg said he thought you would be pleased to know that he was really
watching out for me. What a good guy.
Do you remember Mr. Craig from John Street? He said you used to work
for him, I think when you worked for the school one summer. He said to
say hello. He's a nice man and he lives here. I'm going to think of
John Street every time I see him.



Matt & Deb... for your faithful work with Jackie P. in Hong Kong.

No comments: