Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Bible Studies to share...

My two favorite passages of scripture these days are II Peter 1:3-11, and I John 1. Some one asked me if I would start a Bible corrospondece coarse with them... I want to do more than just the fill in the blank kind of thing... I want to nurture deep roots that connect with the love of God in people (Psalm 1, Ephesians 3:14-21). Keep me in your prayers as I seek to with integrity find a good sustainable path. Any other seekers out there wanting soul food????

I have been reflecting on the importance of "material culture and media" and I am convinced that we need to produce the stuff of social exchange... this can be something as simple as a letter... remember that the "New Testament" is mostly other peoples mail that we get to read.

No comments: