Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Sometimes Life flows better when we get to hang out and watch. We catch up with our neighbors when we are "doing nothing but hanging out". I like the appartment that Jude and I have. It is a great hanging spot. The fire escape is right outside our front door. Today Kim, Boy1, and I hung together. We watched one neighbor being greedy by parking to save several other paking spaces. Boy1 gave him some words for his rudeness. We waved hi to friends. Carmen, Lupita, and Glen dropped by and I was able to show them where Heather lives as well. Ulysses droped by before going to work at the Mocha art Museum. I was able to tell Kim a little who's who in the neighborhood... and say a prayer under my breathe for each of the people that I got to see. A big shout out to Kim and Boy1... great time hanging out today!

No comments: