Friday, February 21, 2003

Yesterday I had an amazing happening after helping a little at the Saint Francis Center. 3 of the employees had a b-day...and they had hired "Mariachi Aguila Real" (323) 881-4858 to sing for the lunch break and mad a nice lunch for everyone with even a little flan. A real Mariachi Band... I was really moved by their singing "Via La Cruz". Being a Street poet and all I asked if they would play it again... and let me freestyle with them. They went with it... and We rocked a style I have never heard anywhere before. In it I bragged on how priveledged we are to be on a path of learning to love like Saint Francis... Like jesus loved... cause there is no greater reality than to have the love of God Burning in our own hearts. The passion and the connection was there... after being overlooked for the business cards. I was offered a handful.

No comments: