Monday, September 29, 2003

My Friend Davina sent me this email today. I really want to challenge all of us to put the arts to good use. and consider the gift of sharing your life a little more openly with the world. A blog / Web log is a great window for dialogue and reflection. Check out her link... Crazy for JC

Hi John,

I want to thank you for the CD and spending time to chat with me
on Sat. I listened to the CD and really like the mix of music and talk.
I listened to it when driving back home. And it really made me think.
It challenged me in thinking about several issues about dealing with
pain, materialism, comfort, and power-seeking. I am glad for the chat
too. Since I process externally, it always helps to talk. thank you!
I also appreciate the encouragement about writing. I think it'll actually
be healing to write on the blogger and to share with a broader community.
Hope that I could visit the LA team after you folks have settled back
into your normal routine. I am getting too comfortable in OC.

thanks,
Davina.

No comments: