Friday, September 12, 2003

Today was a full and fun day. It is always a privilege to be rested and refreshed. Got back to LA about 1:00pm.

DSL got put into our LA InnerChange staff office today by some of the faithful support people of CRM.

I went and did some shopping at our wholesale district. I bought some pens for my micro enterprise and toy trains and other stuff to help with a fund raiser for the train museum that my sister-in law works at.

After getting settled we had lots of visitors. Our new apprentices, Melanie & Rikkell came over for dinner. Then shortly after dinner we got a surprise visit from Chris, Roxanna, Chris’s grandmother (that we visited in Guatemala in the fall of 2000), and one of Chris’s cousins (Jacob). Jacob is in a Christian Spanish rock band called “Marro Al Corazon”. He gave me a sample CD. This is the third CD that I have received to promote on my internet radio show.

No comments: