Saturday, November 01, 2003

Dear John,
I have to reply to this.

See Tues. Oct. 28th Post

You sound so much better. I'm appreciating
what you have to say much more because you sound healthier, your
spelling and grammar and contextualization are so much more readable
and your light side is shining through. (example- kind of shuts up your
mouth) I love the part about being "thrust into a history of God's
making". (That's where you and Sunday came from, a history of God's
making.)

And AMBER Too!!! (see below)

I was thinking I needed to send you a book called "Margins"
about avoiding overload but now I don't think it's necessary. Love, Mom

Mom I think I could still use that book on Margins ; ) I still got to learn about not over packing my life... there is soo much to do and sooo much wonder in it alllll !!!

No comments: