Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Ramblings about today and other stuff

Well you probably noticed that my feedback link is out of commission. I found a statement that my feedback service is supposed to be moving to another server. so we will see if it comes back in a little bit. If you have something you really want up with my stuff... email it to me and I will consider it.

Well after the war with Iraq started... my Financial support for what I do here in LA has gone down a lot. I will either need to raise more funds or will need to become tri-vocational... One of my mentors from CRM, Steve Hoke, thinks that my time with people is worth investing in. I think so too. I have never done the asking for money thing very well. I guess I will have to start learning. Questions about this are welcome...

On my 2 hour internet radio show I played Stained and Barry Taylor. Stained is interesting because they are a group that is quite honest about their own emotional pain... something very important to understanding youth these days. I have started borrowing a CD a week to listen to from my neighbors. Music resonates deep within the soul and often gives insight to realities that we might otherwise miss. Have you ever thought about sharing CD's as a way of sharing with a friend some special part of your life story??? Have you ever thought of it as another kind of listening to others???

I met with steve Hoke today and we are working on learning to pace myself for the long haul. I have already cut out all TV after 10 PM. Now the computor is to be shut down after 10:30 on week days. For a stimulation addict... these are big adjustments. You can hold me to them.

Peace Out,
John TW

No comments: