Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I feel like I have two left feet. I am sick and out of town. I am not much use so I am working on my reading for the 2nd masters level class I am taking at Fuller -- probably toward a degree in Intercultural studies. Going to climb into bed early today... fever and sweats to boot. I guess that ain't just "hay fever"... Well I am glad for life anyway. I want to be able to function tommorrow... at least not miss class. I am glad that Jude is with me and that I am as fortunate as I am to share to share my life and dreams with such a soul mate. I'll pick up blogging this weekend.

Had a scare the other day... a mom came over asking about the whereabouts of her son... he had not come home the night before ... fortunately it was discovered that he had been with another part of family all along... so much of life depends on clear communication and attention. Spirituality is rooted in a healthy balanced awareness of God, ourselves, One Another, and our Environments. Christian Spirituality allows the presence and person of Christ illuminate at a deeper level all these realities. How much better life would be for us all if the love of God was manifested through our lives in all of these realms... I want to declare to everyone that God's love is looking for ways to manifest God's love to us and through us. I want to learn to be a clearer expression of God's love...
"Lord, Make me an instruement of thy Peace..." ... the prayer attributed to saint Francis...
Peace out...

No comments: