Saturday, December 06, 2003

All we and our neighbors have is Street Parking

This is a common experience for us and our neighbors.

I woke up this morning to move our car. The only space left when I got back from visiting Chris was a space with a meter. (we call this the morning car shuffle.)

when I got into our car I at first didn't realize that something was missing... until I looked up and saw that our left mirror was completely gone. Sheared off by some car that side swiped us... or so I imagine. Fortunately we only lost the mirror and that our door seems to work just fine. From past experience of replacing these parts... these parts are expensive... but I don't like to drive in LA trafic without a Mirror either...

We and many of our neighbors are feeling financially tight this Christmas. What is going to be a lean Christmas just got a little slimmer.

It does not change the real hope of Christmas itself...

And so it goes...

No comments: