Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Thanks Giving.

On Thanks Giving I set out with the intent of saying thank you as often as I had oportunity. I also sought not to take anyone or anything for granted. Found that I am out of habbit with this and that it lead to a much better attitude towards life.

Jude and I joined her family at Peter and Thea's house in Goleta. Dinner was great and the company a gift to be with... sad that Chris and Roxy couldn't join us this year like they have in the past...

Peter showed me some coins he collected.
Carlo shared his musings on his work world.
Thea had such a great time teaching at UCSB that she was sad to have her class end.
All is well on the farm. We got treated to som citrus fresh picked from the farm.
Ben, Jeanine, and their three kids are all doing the growing up in the family thing and the littlest one of their children, Sara, has no natural fear for trying anything... and quite a handful.

and so it goes...

Also had a great walk by the sea and saw an amazing sight at a butterfly grove...

No comments: