Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Spinng on www.Kill Radio.org today.

I found a LP of "Great Scenes From Gershin's Porgy and Bess" ... which I will spin and then I will spin some Mahalia Jackson's Christmas and close with a little KRS One if time allows.

I am finding it a lot of fun to have followed some of the youth from my nieghborhood into this context. A big shout out to Adrian and Snapoe1.

For the Christians that ask why are you hanging out with this context... Jesus would hang here with the "sinners" too... I won't live in a "Christian Bubble World"... I would rather be with those that know that there is something wrong with the world the way it is... them is who I hang with... even if we disagree about the reasons why etc.

For the KR Dj's that are sometimes confused by my hanging with you all and being a "Christian" ... I am cool with it I hope you are too. If you read Tom Sine's book "Mustard Seed vs. McWorld" you get a good view of where I am coming from... Or better yet, Isaiah 58 and Matthew 25.

No comments: