Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Back at the Station

I am tired today. An end of the year kind of tired. A I can't hang with Jr. high youth forever kind of tired. I cooked a turkey yesterday and finished putting it in the fridge at 1:00am in the morning and still got up for morning prayer at 8:00am.

Today I am playing Bruce Cockburn Christmas Albumn

And Reflecting on parts Luke 1... my favorite Christmas Text.

Well it is not working... when I finally found the earphones... It became clear that what I was streaming did not have the sound quality that I wanted. This is the last time I try to stream music on tape at the station.

Now streaming part of last year's Christmas show.


The best of it being part of
Charles Dicken's "A Christmas Carol". to encourage further exploration of this insightful author.

No comments: