Monday, April 26, 2004

A response to Dry Bones April 25, 2004

Watchout dear friend... you might be on the edge of a Hebrews 11 ride. Faith is a futurama full of hope in a twisted world... and you know me... I mean faith that doesn't run away or hide from these LA Streets... The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love --
Gal. 5:6b, II Peter 1:3-11.


Is that too much high context Bible thumping for you???

Than try this thought...

Quiet confidence is at the root of real inner strength.

And

Even a child can not learn to tie his or her shoes without the confidence that says I can do this...

I am more than the events arround me and the preasures of the world that try to shape me -- I can choose to love somebody today anyway... And this somebody includes loving myself.

No comments: