Monday, April 19, 2004

What Today has been about.

I had a great mentoring time with Rikkell. We both find II Peter 1:3-11 nourishing to the soul.

Willie is working on trying to get a job through Chrysalis. Anyone have some job leads here in LA let me know. I have friends who are looking for work.

It is a hard reality to see... but Willie and I have been witness to the fact that 5 years of street living here in LA has been harder on many people that we know than 5 years of Prison in a State Prison.

My friend Joe is on a mission to relocate to Las Vegas Nevada and he asks for prayer in this big jump... "That God will help him settle and stay on 'Channel Real'"

I will be doing some toutoring latter today.

I also hope to hang out with some of the next crop of jr. high guys in my neighborhood tonight.

Tuesday on my internet radio show I hope to spin a lot of KRS One and reflect on conscious HIPHOP. And make the Challenge that we need to go futher than that to a total redemption of culture... towards what I would call "Holy HIPHOP".

Friday LA Street Productions had a very important meeting. It was a landmark in my mind about our journey together. We recommitted ourselves to both encouraging each other to grow and acknowledged that God has been a significant part of the journey for all of us. It also looks like we will be doing a new mural this summer.

And so it goes...

No comments: