Sunday, October 12, 2003

My Cousin Caleb emailed me and wrote:

Hey John,

I appreciated your comments and your poetic way of
going about life. And your introduction of the Tale
of Two Cities definitely makes me want to read it. I
never had to read it in highschool and only have a
vague recollection of an old movie. I really like it
when someone recommends a book or a movie. It makes
it much more meaningful when you go to read the book
or see the movie to think that so-and-so really likes
this movie and took the time to recommend it to me.
If your just in the mood to see a movie and you go to
blockbuster unawares, there's about a nine out of ten
chance you'll pick up something you'll almost wish you
hadn't watched. Anyway, Thank you. Also Can you tell
me how one posts a message on your blog? I've have
tried unsuccesfully. Tell me how it's done and we can
communicate more freely in that way.

God bless you and keep. I love you.

love from

Caleb

You are supposed to be able to double click on the comment section that is highlighted and fill out the form. I'll check and make sure on the service end that it is working... If you can get your feedback up that way just email me and I will post it like I have here. Thanks for the love... Keep the faith.

No comments: