Friday, October 03, 2003

Today I am preparing for a Saturday Prayer breakfast at our house and a yard sale in our neighborhood. For the first time I used Power Point to make up the flyers that I am going to post up in the neighborhood. This is a fun way to hang in the neighborhood and connect with our neighbors. Some of our neighbors will join us in selling as well. This could turn into a real community event kind of happening.

Rikkell and Melanie are beginning to settle into life here in LA. Rikkell is still looking for work.

At 12:30Pm I get to meet with a friend and pastor for a couple of hours who is working on planting a church in this neighborhood. He wants me to possibly help with training some of the young people interested in helping with outreach.

Peace and Grace... Keep us in your prayers...

No comments: